TCG ONE Idea Portal

Idea & Feature suggestions are greatly appreciated. You can also vote for existing ideas to increase their weight. Please consider supporting this project for the future of the project.

Return to Home

1. Alternative card arts in quickplay being unlockables/tradables

Basically, by default you don't own any alternative arts to cards where there's no stat difference (for instance, full arts), but you can earn them by playing/winning games and then later trade them.

As of now anyone can use - what are in the physical game - rarer cards, which removes the rare element from them completely. This idea would have no effect on how quickplay is "quick" as all the locked cards would be completely aesthetic ones.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add it so you can use old cards that were reprinted

this would be cool if i could use a basic set switch:)

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Make the 2005 Worlds Format

I know you're planning to make things in the order you're planning, but the 2005 format was just so much fun, skill-based, and versatile (Off the top of my head I can think of 8 decks that were highly played that format). That was probably the format that had the overall best design. And you would only have to add four sets to make it. I'm sure everyone would enjoy it.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

TCG ONE Idea Portal

Feedback and Knowledge Base