No Time Limit / Disable Timers
Not having a time constraint to make a move. For instance, an optional checkbox can be added in the in game settings. Or prior to the match, the optional check box for No Time Limit can be there.
New game setting: Timers
* Allows different timer/timeout behaviour per game.
* The new timers option can be set during custom game creation and send challenge actions.
* Timer options:
* Default: Suitable for competitive play.
* Generous: Allows more time to read and act, suitable for learning a new format. Available for non-ranked Quickplay and Career games and Solo mode
* Lax: Relaxed timers are suitable for solo play, coaching or testing. Available for Solo mode only.
Full release notes: https://forum.tcgone.net/t/v57-0-update-rpc-milestone-release/13745
I am attempting to battle a friend and I am not concerned about them disconnecting, being away from keyboard, or taking too long in a game. It should be an option within the challenge or create game menus.
If this option already exists, please let me know!